Whether you’re pushing big water or fishing bony streams, the NRS Helix Blade’s asymmetrical shape delivers efficient strokes that outperforms the competition.
- Asymmetrical shape puts even pressure on both sides of the oar shaft delivering a smooth, efficient stroke.
- Ideal weight allows for longer days pushing rubber.
- Designed to scrape fewer rocks than traditionally shaped blades in low-water application.
- Easy push button locks the 1 5/8″ diameter shank of the blade into 1 5/8″ ID Cataract, Carlisle and Sawyer oar shafts allowing quick, no-tool interchangeability.
- The carbon fiber spline that runs through the blade adds strength and rigidity, while reducing blade weight.
- Constructed with high-impact ABS and nylon blend for maximum durability.
Latest posts by Jason Lanier (see all)
- Run-off Fishing Report - May 29, 2023
- Now Hiring - May 22, 2023
- Lakes - Apr 30, 2023