- Cool, long sleeve sun shirt
- Mid weight fleece, rain jacket & rain pants
- Long quick dry sun pants
- Sunblock and lip balm *Medications (bee sting kits, inhalers, etc.
- Sandals or shoes that you can get wet
- Waders and boots are recommended for spring/fall but not necessary. Muck boots or hiking boots w/rain gear are a good alternative.
Full day trips include: All necessary flies, terminal tackle, rods and reels, 6-9 hours of fishing, a hearty lunch with non-alcoholic beverages.
Half day trips include: All necessary flies, terminal tackle, rods and reels, 3-5 hours of fishing, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages.
*You are welcome to bring alcoholic beverages and utilize our cooler and ice.
Fly Fishing Equipment: Our guides come prepared with all the fly fishing equipment you’ll need for a successful outing. If you have your own, we recommend rods, reels, and line in the 4-6wt range all 9′ in length. We like a fast action 4wt for precision dry fly work, a fast 5wt for big dry dropper rigs and nymphing, and a 6wt for heavy nymphs and streamer fishing. If you only have one, a fast action 9ft 5wt is the best all around set up. We primarily use floating lines with the occasional sink tip for streamer fishing. All flies and terminal tackle are provided by our guides.