The NRS Universal Seat Mount lets you attach a standard or swiveling NRS Padded Seat to any NRS raft frame crossbar other 1 5/8″ diameter pipe.
- Hot-forged aluminum construction aligns the crystalline structure of the metal, creating a super strong piece that is also lightweight.
- U-bolt attachment system lets you position your seat where you want it and adjust the angle.
- Molded ridges on the gripping surfaces provide excellent holding strength.
- Universal bolt holes accept NRS standard or swiveling seats.
- There are two sets of bolt holes. The outer set, 7″ x 7.5″, match with our padded raft seats. The inner set has elongated holes that accommodate seat bolt patterns of 4 3/4″-5 1/2″ x 4 3/4″-5 1/2″.
- Includes two coined (flattened curve) U-bolts, four washers and four nylon lock nuts.
Latest posts by Jason Lanier (see all)
- Run-off Fishing Report - May 29, 2023
- Now Hiring - May 22, 2023
- Lakes - Apr 30, 2023