TFO BVK Series.
TFO has introduced a few new 10 ft rods to the BVK line up. If you haven’t tried a 10 footer for nymphing you should go try one. Once you do, you’ll feel naked without it. Especially when deep nymphing with a long leader. Does the extra foot really make all that much difference? Absolutely!
Here’s a few of the advantages:
- Better line control when sitting in a boat, float tube, pontoon, or wading deep.
- Better line control at farther distances give you longer drifts.
- Better hook setting capability from greater distance.
- Longer lever makes casting father more manageable.
- Improved lifting power for pulling weighted flies out for recast at farther distances.
We have a couple in the shop if you want to try one.