Hardware not included
The NRS Frame Oar Mounts comes stock on many of our raft and cataraft frames. Now in high-tech hot-forged aluminum for a stronger, lighter, sleeker mount.
- Forging aligns the crystalline structure of the aluminum, creating a stronger oar mount.
- This increased strength has allowed us to streamline the design, reducing weight by 25% over the older model.
- A tough nylon bushing allows the oarlock shank to rotate friction free, and the bushing is easily replaceable.
- You can easily adjust the oar mount’s height by rotating it on the side rail.
- Molded ridges on the gripping surface increase holding power on our 1 5/8″OD frame pipe.
- Accepts 5/8″ diameter oarlocks and pins.
Latest posts by Jason Lanier (see all)
- Run-off Fishing Report - May 29, 2023
- Now Hiring - May 22, 2023
- Lakes - Apr 30, 2023